Leah in front of a massive bougainvillea at the Tulum ruins.
A ruin along the Mayan canal that was used as a guard shack to protect the canal.
A sea turtle that we saw while we were snorkeling.
A woodstork that we saw during our canal tour. Large beautiful bird.
Leah and our boat ahead of me during our flotation.
Our guide Aldo mooring the boat for lunch.
A temple at the Muyil ruins.
A view of the Sian Ka'an wildlife preserve from the lookout tower at the visitors center.
A temple at the Tulum ruins.
Sunrise from our hotel.
View of the sea from our room.
Me at the top of a temple in Coba.
Leah and I ready for her companies 5 yr anniversary party.

Our dog Max.
Leah and I in during our cenote tour.

Leah at an overlook in Grand Haven after the wedding.

Marie and Dad dancing at the wedding.

Marie and Dad dancing at the wedding.

Leah and I taking our first steps as a married couple.

My side of the family.

The wedding party.

In the process.

Grandpa Prescott
No comments:
Post a Comment